Posts Tagged ‘Christian Science Care’
Live in a Christian Science environment! We have two Christian Science Care rooms available at Wayside House. These lovely bright rooms have been redecorated, and both have ensuite bathrooms with sliding glass doors to a spacious balcony overlooking our orchard. Just bring your own personal belongings and you will feel at home!! For more details about living at Wayside, click HERE.
The Wayside House Spring 2016 Newsletter is here!
Christian Science Care for long term residency is available at Wayside House. This lovely refurbished room with a large balcony overlooking our orchard is now available for immediate occupancy.
(click on each image to view full size)
Christian Science Care includes:
- A beautiful room with ensuite and balcony
- Delicious meals in our dining room
- Laundry and housekeeping service
- Solarium/TV room with fireplace
- Library with computer and all Bound Volumes
- Attending the Victoria church or listening to the services from The Mother Church via internet
- Participating in annual events and other activities.
For further information please contact us:
Have you ever considered Christian Science nursing as a career? Are you a resident of Canada? Would you like to forward the cause of Christian Science in Canada? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we would love to hear from you! Come and join us at Wayside House in beautiful Victoria, B.C. on Canada’s west coast where the winters are mild!
We are happy to announce that Christian Science Care for long term residency is now available at Wayside House. We presently have two lovely refurbished rooms with balconies overlooking our orchard available for immediate occupancy. Our current four guests are enjoying the advantages of living in a supportive, healing atmosphere. Our group of dedicated and happy Christian Scientists enjoy the following list of benefits:
* Three delicious meals per day
* Laundry and housekeeping service
* Solarium with fireplace and big screen TV
* Library with bound volumes and computer with internet
* Mother Church weekly services via internet
* Participation in annual events
* Weekly Bible study groups and live Bible Lesson reading
* Hymn sing-along, crafts and other activities
We are excited about meeting the need of our Christian Science community with Christian Science Care. Please contact Barb Colwill, for information, rates, or to view the rooms. firstname.lastname@example.org